Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Leadership Health Care (LHC).
LHC is an initiative of the Nashville Health Care Council with an individual-based membership structure. LHC has its own events and programming focused on fostering the emerging health care leaders and entrepreneurs, while supporting the Council’s efforts to inspire global collaboration to improve health care. LHC is a unique and nationally-recognized initiative made up of nearly 800 individual members from 300 different organizations representing the diverse sectors of the health care industry. To learn more about member benefits, click here.
Annual LHC Membership Pricing Structure*
- Council Member Company Employee: $175
- Non-Council Member Company Employee: $275
- Full-Time Student: $75
*Annual membership does not include registration fees to certain LHC events. Some events have a separate registration fee, but all LHC events are only open to current LHC members.
COVID-19 has directly impacted our health care community and we want to provide an opportunity to keep our members engaged in our network. As the economy recovers, LHC will continue to nurture the emerging talent and support economic recovery by providing value through educational events, leadership development, and networking in a virtual environment.
If your job has been directly impacted by COVID-19, we have created a scholarship to join LHC for a year for dues of only $100. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, please click here to complete the application.
Renew Your LHC Membership
- I’d like to renew my LHC membership – Click here
- I already have a profile login with the Nashville Health Care Council’s Access Portal – Click here
Need to create a profile?
- I work for a Council Member Company – Click here
- I do not work for a Council Member Company – Click here
- I’m not sure. View the current Council Member Company Directory – Click here
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-743-3140.