March 10, 2014 at 12:00 p.m.
March 10, 2014 at 12:30 p.m.
The W 515 15th St NW Washington, DC 20004
*The 2014 LHC delegation to Washington, D.C., is sold out. With questions, please contact Kalyn Dennis, 615.743.3154 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Leadership Health Care (LHC) Delegation to Washington, D.C. offers an exclusive opportunity to hear from members of Congress, Administration officials, Capitol Hill staff and national thought leaders about key health care policy issues, federal health care spending priorities and reform implementation. LHC’s annual visit to the nation’s capital exposes emerging industry leaders to health care developments and perspectives on the policy environment while showcasing Nashville’s robust and entrepreneurial $70 billion health care industry.
Keynote Speaker: John F. Harris, Editor in Chief, Politico
Confirmed speakers will include:
- U.S. Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN)
- U.S. Representative Jim Cooper (D-TN)
- U.S. Senator Bob Corker (R-TN)
- Dan Durham, Vice President, Policy and Regulatory Affairs, America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
- Dora Hughes, Senior Policy Advisor, Government Strategies, Sidley Hughes
- Katie Mahoney, Executive Director, Health Policy, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Mary Ella Payne, Senior Vice President, Policy, Ascension Health
- Rick Pollack, Executive Vice President, Advocacy and Public Policy, American Hospital Association
Final agenda and speaker list will be available soon.
For media coverage related to the 2013 Delegation to Washington, D.C., please click here.
The deadline for booking a hotel room in the LHC block has passed. However, if you are still interested in booking a room at the W Hotel, email Kalyn Dennis, email@example.com.
GE Capital, Healthcare Financial Services
Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock
United Community Bank – Healthcare Banking