March 13, 2017 at 12:00 p.m.
March 14, 2017 at 12:30 p.m.
***This event is SOLD OUT.***
If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please click here.
The Leadership Health Care (LHC) Delegation to Washington, D.C. offers an exclusive opportunity to hear from members of Congress, Administration officials and national thought leaders about key health care policy issues, federal health care spending priorities and reform implementation. It will further acquaint members with current and breaking health care developments and perspectives on the policy environment while showcasing Nashville’s robust $78 billion health care industry.
The full agenda for the delegation will be available soon. Confirmed speakers for this year’s delegation include:
- Jeremy Allen, senior vice president for federal affairs, America’s Health Insurance Plans
- U.S. Congressman Diane Black, TN 6th District
- Tom Cassels, executive director, The Advisory Board Company
- Patrick Conway, M.D., deputy administrator for innovation & quality and chief medical officer, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Richard G. Cowart, shareholder, Baker Donelson
- Former U.S. Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, M.D., partner, Cressey & Company
- Bill Hoagland, senior vice president, Bipartisan Policy Center
- Chip Kahn, president and CEO, Federation of American Hospitals
- Michael Ramlet, founder and CEO, Morning Consult
- Karen Summar, M.D., health policy director, U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa)
- David Wasserman, house editor, The Cook Political Report
Click here for the delegation overview, which includes pricing, registration and venue information.
*A limited number of supporting sponsorship opportunities are still available. Please contact Jamie Lee with interest.