March 11, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
March 13, 2018 at 12:30 p.m.
***Registration for this event is closed.***
Click here for the delegation overview, which includes pricing, registration and venue information.
The Leadership Health Care (LHC) Delegation to Washington, D.C. offers an exclusive opportunity to hear from members of Congress, Administration officials and national thought leaders about key health care policy issues, federal health care spending priorities and reform implementation. It will further acquaint members with current and breaking health care developments and perspectives on the policy environment while showcasing Nashville’s robust $84 billion health care industry.
The full agenda for the delegation will be available soon. Confirmed speakers for this year’s delegation include:
- U.S. Congressman Marsha Blackburn (TN, 7th District)
- Andy Bressler, Managing Director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Research
- Wilson Compton, M.D., Deputy Director, National Institute on Drug Abuse
- U.S. Congressman Jim Cooper (TN, 5th District)
- Richard G. Cowart, Chairman, Health Law and Public Policy Department, Baker Donelson
- Dan Diamond, Reporter, Politico and author of “Politico Pulse”
- John Schaeffler, Executive Global Government Relations Leader, General Electric/GE Healthcare
- Chris Stirewalt, Politics Editor, Fox News Channel
- Grace Stuntz, Majority Staff, Office of U.S. Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN), Senate HELP Committee
- Dave Windley, Managing Director, Jefferies
- Arielle Woronoff, Minority Staff, Office of U.S. Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR), Senate Finance Committee
Gordon & Associates, LLC