August 10, 2016 at 11:00 a.m.
August 10, 2016 at 1:00 p.m.
Richland Country Club 1 Club Drive Nashville, TN 37215
We’ll be discussing how this year’s election could affect health care in the U.S, specifically the impact on employers and individuals, as well as payers and providers.
Guest speakers include:
- Craig Becker, President & CEO of the Tennessee Hospital Association
- Michael Burcham, Founder and CEO of Narus Health
- Lucy Carter, CPA & Physician Services Practice Leader of Kraft CPAs PLLC
- Roy Vaughn, Vice President, Corporate Communications of BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- James Blumstein, Vanderbilt University Professor of Constitutional Law and Health Law & Policy and Director of Vanderbilt Health Policy Center
More info is available here.