September 25, 2016 at 7:00 a.m.
October 1, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
Come participate on a delegation of US health care executives to Beijing and Shanghai, China.
Delegates will learn firsthand of current developments and progress of reforms taking place in China’s health care system and the opportunities open to US health care companies and organizations for collaboration and partnerships.
The planned itinerary of briefings, roundtable discussions & facility tours will include:
- Key Chinese Government agencies including the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Resources & Social Security, Ministry of Human Services Senior Care Division, and the Ministry of Commerce
- U.S. Commercial Service in Beijing and Shanghai
- Chinese health care industry associations including hospital administrators, medical devices, and pharmaceuticals
- Perspective on opportunities for U.S. health care companies from the health care practice of a leading international consulting company
- Beijing and Shanghai networking receptions with Chinese health care officials and executives
- Tour of Peking Union Medical College Hospital
- Tour of Chinaco Healthcare Corporation Hospital with panel discussion on U.S. investor owned hospitals in China
- Panel discussions with major Chinese private sector health care industry companies
- Workshops with two major Chinese Provincial and Local Government health care agencies presenting opportunities for partnerships in their respective areas
- Forum on U.S. Market entry for Chinese companies considering opening a U.S. facility
To receive updates and further information on the China Health Care Trade Mission, email us at: email@example.com.