February 26, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
February 26, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
Omni Nashville Hotel (250 5th Avenue S., Nashville, TN 37203)
The Polsinelli Reimbursement Institute and PYA invite you to their 2019 Health Care Reimbursement Summit. This seminar will bring attendees up to speed on the latest challenges in health care reimbursement and provide suggested best practices to avoid compliance and payment issues. The one-day summit will be tailored to forward-thinking business leaders in health care. Topics on the agenda include:
- Alignment and Incentive Strategies under Value-Based Alternative Payment Models
- Reimbursement Trends and Opportunities in Behavioral Health
- Top Ten Trends in Reimbursement Disputes
- Health Care Clusters and Health Care 2.0
- Policy Update – Analysis of 2019 Mid-Terms and Impact on Health Care Policy
- Trends in Clinical Trial Reimbursement
- Medicare Advantage–What’s All the Buzz
- Reimbursement Impact on Oncology Transactions