May 17, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
May 17, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
Belmont University's Janet Ayers Academic Center (1501 Wedgewood Ave., Nashville, TN 37212)
Presented by the YMCA and NashvilleHealth. Join community leaders and national experts to learn how we continue to reduce the burden of chronic disease and improve healthier living for all.
During the Summit, you will experience community leaders discussing topics ranging from prevention to community engagement within Tennessee.
- Dr. Ann Albright, Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Greg Allen, Cigna
- Andre Churchwell, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Senator Bill Frist, NashvilleHealth
- Christopher Holliday, American Medical Association
- Anne Oxrider, Bank of America
- Dr. Bill Paul, Metro Public Health
- Susan Spencer, Women’s Day Magazine
For more information, or to register, click here.