October 11, 2017 at 8:00 a.m.
October 13, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
219 Ward Circle, Brentwood, TN 37027
Join Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock for a three-day professional development boot camp tailored to health care communicators. This hands-on course empowers health care communicators to reach their maximum potential as they help the organizations they represent achieve strategic goals. The boot camp courses are led by a robust team of former journalists, health care executives and political strategists. Topics to be covered include:
- How communications helps drive strategic goals
- Presenting information in compelling ways
- Complex issue navigation and framing
- Crisis communications planning
- Advanced media training
- Developing your professional brand and plan
- Future of health care: preparing your health system for what comes next
Click here for more information and to register today. Seating is limited.