September 18, 2017 at 11:00 a.m.
September 20, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
Thompson Hotel Nashville, 401 11th Avenue S., Nashville, TN 37203
The HealthCare Executive Group’s 29th Annual Forum provides the setting and platform for senior level executives from across the health care spectrum to come together to discuss the continuous innovation, evolution and transformation of the industry. From September 18-20th, Leading experts in health care policy, operations, reimbursement and digital health will examine the opportunities, challenges and issues health care executives must face in 2017 and beyond.
Topics to discuss include:
- The National Healthcare Scene – Nashville’s Influence
- Specialty Networks and Risk Sharing at Scale
- Pharmacy Costs / PBM and Rx Transparency
- Precision Medicine and Behavioral Health Aspects of Substance Abuse/Opioids
- Leading Edge Technology / Disease Management /Population Health
- Payer Provider Operations – CMS Mandates & Provider Data Management Initiatives
- Total Consumer Health/Engagement
- Technology Innovation and M&A Market Trends
- Karen DeSalvo, Assistant Secretary for Health at U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Donato Tramuto, CEO at Tivity Health, President & Founder at Health eVillages
- Hayley Hovious, President at Nashville Health Care Council
Register and save $200 with discount code: HCEGVIP