November 19, 2013 at 11:30 a.m.
November 19, 2013 at 1:30 p.m.
New York Yacht Club 37 West 44th Street New York, New York 10036
The Council and The Marwood Group Present a Panel Discussion
in the New Delivery Paradigm
Please join the Council and the Marwood Group in New York for a panel discussion on trends surrounding one of the most talked about provisions of the Affordable Care Act: Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs).
Experts from both the private and public sectors who are already engaged in leading some of the more than 400 Medicare and commercial ACOs across the country will discuss the challenges and opportunities facing operators, payers and service providers in the ACO environment. The executive panel will share first-hand observations on developing trends and the payment delivery model’s impact on care coordination, quality of care and cost.
The panel will be moderated by Ted Kennedy, Jr., Co-Founder and President, The Marwood Group and will feature:
- Keith Pitts, Vice Chairman, Tenet Healthcare
- William P. Santulli, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer,
Advocate Health Care
- David J. Shulkin, M.D., President, Morristown Medical Center, and Administrator, Atlantic Accountable Care Organization
- Brian Griffin, President, Empire BlueCross BlueShield
Service Provider Perspective:
- Sarah Corley, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, NextGen Healthcare