May 15, 2012 at 11:30 a.m.
May 15, 2012 at 1:00 p.m.
Franklin Marriott Cool Springs 700 Cool Springs Boulevard Franklin, TN 37067
Registration for this event is now closed. Please contact (615) 743-3140 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Join us for this signature Council luncheon and panel discussion featuring insights from top financial executives on current and future trends in access to capital. Expert panel members will provide insider perspectives on the state of the market, M&A activity and the outlook for funding the growth of Nashville’s $70 billion health care industry.
11.00 a.m. – 11.30 a.m. Registration & Networking
11.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. Luncheon & Program
- Doug French, Managing Director, SantÃ© Ventures
- David Jahns, Managing Partner, Galen Partners
- Ravi Sachdev, Managing Director, J.P. Morgan
- Jon Santemma, Global Co-Head, Healthcare Investment Banking, Jefferies & Co.
- Moderated by Tom Cigarran, Chairman Emeritus, Healthways
Deadline to register is May 8.
Thank You Sponsors