September 28, 2010 at 8:00 a.m.
September 28, 2010 at 1:00 p.m.
919 Broadway Nashville, TN, USA
This event is now closed.
Nashville is well positioned to emerge as a dynamic center of global innovation in the field of Health Care Information Technology (HIT). Please join executive leaders from health care providers, HIT professional support organizations and academia to discuss strategies for developing the necessary talent to drive HIT innovation in Nashville. Opening panels will examine perspectives from diverse segments of the health care industry, setting the stage for an interactive luncheon to identify solutions and begin developing a platform for action. Experts on the agenda include:
- Antoine Agassi, Chief Operating Officer, Cogent Healthcare
- Mark Bentley, Vice President of Strategy, McKesson
- Mark Britnell, DSci (Hon.), DUni (Hon.), Global Lead Partner, Healthcare, KPMG
- Kyle Duke, Information Security Officer, HealthSpring
- Janet Gilmore, Assistant Vice President, Human Resources for IT&S, HCA
- Commissioner Dave Goetz, Department of Finance and Administration, State of Tennessee
- Shelley Mosley, Associate Partner, Healthcare, IBM
- David Rosenthal, Ph.D., Director, Tennessee Regional Extension Center’s Educational Technology Advisory
- Tom Stephenson, President & CEO, Healthcare Management Systems
- Mark Britnell
- Dave Goetz – Building Demand: eHealth Initiatives in Tennessee
- David Rosenthal – Addressing HIT Workforce Development
Presenting Sponsor: KPMG