July 20, 2011 at 11:00 a.m.
July 20, 2011 at 1:00 p.m.
Franklin Marriott 700 Cool Springs Blvd. Franklin, TN 37067
Registration for this event is now closed. If you have questions, please contact the Council at (615) 743-3140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
11.00 a.m. – 11.30 a.m. Registration & Networking
11.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. Luncheon & Program
Registration & Networking Luncheon & ProgramPlease join us for a Council panel discussion featuring executives from leading government and industry associations. Speakers will share perspectives on the current and future impact of reform on their stakeholder groups and health care industry sectors.
The exclusive Council member-only Health Care Reform Policy Series presents insights on key provisions of the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, including policy development, implementation and potential outcomes.
Featuring Panel Members:
- Charles N. Kahn III, President and CEO, Federation of American Hospitals (FAH)
- Brent Del Monte, Vice President of Federal Government Relations, Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)
- Steve Lieberman, Deputy for Policy and Data Analysis, National Governors Association (NGA)
- Gary Karr, Executive Vice President, Public Affairs, AdvaMed
- Moderated by Fawn Lopez, Vice President-Publisher, Modern Healthcare and Modern Physician
Deadline to register is Wednesday, July 13
Thank You Sponsors
Cancellation Policy: There will be no refund for cancellations made less than 2 business days prior to Council/Leadership Health Care events.
Registration for this event is limited to Nashville Health Care Council members. To learn more about membership, please contact Caleb Graves, Director of Membership Services, at email@example.com or (615) 743-3143.