December 7, 2010 at 5:00 p.m.
December 7, 2010 at 7:30 p.m.
222 5th Ave S Nashville, TN, USA
This event is now closed.
Join us to celebrate 15 years of growth and innovation within Nashville’s vibrant health care industry. Today 200 members strong, the Council was founded in 1995 to foster our community’s most important economic sector. Your support is integral to the Council’s success and the continued growth of Nashville’s health care industry Family Tree.
We are proud to present a special opportunity for Council members to hear first-hand insights from some of Nashville’s and the nation’s most respected health care leaders and entrepreneurs:
- Thomas F. Frist, Jr., M.D., Co-Founder and Chairman Emeritus, HCA, Inc.
- Joel Gordon, Principal, Gordon Group
- Charles N. Martin, Jr., Chairman & CEO, Vanguard Health Systems
- R. Clayton McWhorter, Chairman, Clayton Associates
- Moderated by Ken Melkus, Senior Advisor, Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
Seating is Limited for this Complementary Member-Only Event
Thank you to the corporate members, board members both past and present, and partner organizations for 15 years of success.
- 5.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m. Legendary Leadership Panel Discussion
- 6.00 p.m. – 7.30 p.m. 15th Anniversary Membership Reception
- Valet parking will be provided free of charge
- Business Attire