November 9, 2012 at 11:30 a.m.
November 9, 2012 at 1:00 p.m.
Loews Vanderbilt 2100 West End Ave. Nashville, Tennessee 37203
On the heels of the 2012 election, please join us for a timely panel discussion with nationally-known leaders offering their views on the future of health care policy under a newly-elected President and Congress.
Featuring Panel Members:
- Don Dempsey, Senior Vice President, Marwood Group
- Chip Kahn, President and CEO, Federation of American Hospitals
- The Honorable Earl Pomeroy, Senior Counsel, Alston & Byrd
- Kris Haltmeyer, Executive Director for Legislative and Regulatory Policy, Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- David Jarrard, President and CEO, Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock