August 11, 2016 at 8:00 a.m.
August 12, 2016 at 1:30 p.m.
Sheraton Nashville Downtown 623 Union St, Nashville, TN 37219
Council members will receive a 15% discount on registration fees with the code: NHCC15 (case-sensitive).
Join the Transformative Discussions Shaping the Next Decade in Healthcare
U.S. healthcare is at an inflection point right now, as policy mandates and internal healthcare system reform begin to take hold, system-wide. How can healthcare leaders move into the new healthcare? Now that electronic health records and other healthcare IT tools and systems are becoming universalized, the next big leap will be into the robust leveraging of technology to achieve the broad aims of value-based healthcare delivery and payment. The health care system is moving forward rapidly to implement strategies around population health management, accountable care, and consumer and community engagement, that will shape the next decade in healthcare.
At iHT2 Health IT Summits, renowned leaders in U.S. and North American healthcare gather to present important information and share insights. Discussions and interactive sessions lead to shared learnings and exceptional networking. Healthcare leaders participate in transformative discussions and benefit from a unique environment for learning and professional growth.
Health IT Summit, Nashville Topics Include:
- Data Strategies for Value-Based Care
- Developing Population Health Management for ACOs
- You’ve been hacked. Now what?
- IT Infrastructure to Support Value-based Reimbursement & EHR Optimization
- Will Patient-Centered Care Push Health IT
- Interoperability & HIE: Strategies for an Evolving Health System
- IT Strategies Supporting the Military Health System (active duty and families) and VA
- And MORE
Conference Program Highlights
- Protecting your Patients ePHI from Cyber Security Threats
- . Identify risk assessment strategies
- . Address Accountability and new HIPAA regulations
- . Discuss how to strike a balance between security and usability
- Advances in Patient Care through Big Data
- . Identify strategies for the use of data analyses to make informed clinical decision making at the point of care
- . Discuss how to start an analytics program at your organization and what tools are necessary
- . Address challenges surrounding big data, such as technical difficulties, data ownership and privacy concerns
- The Future of Patient Engagement in Healthcare
- . Address patient portals as a tool to engage patients
- . Discuss the role of mHealth, wearables, and gamefication play in patient engagement
- . Identify which patient population benefit most from patient engagement