May 30, 2011 at 1:30 p.m.
May 31, 2011 at 1:00 p.m.
1177 15th Street, N.W. Washington, DC
Registration for this event is now closed. If you have questions, please contact the Council at (615) 743-3140 or email@example.com.
Leadership Health Care’s highly-anticipated 2011 Delegation to Washington, D.C. will offer participants access to members of Congress, Administration officials, national health care policy advisors and other thoughtleaders for discussions on the implementation of the health care reform law and other federal health care policy issues.
Last year, nearly 100 LHC delegates traveled to D.C. immediately following the passage of health care reform and were among the first to hear the inside view on these sweeping changes to the nation’s health care system from two dozen policy leaders. Read more about the 2010 Delegation or view the agenda from last year.
Register now for this year’s delegation to get an up-close look at the health care policy environment and insight into the policymaking process from speakers including:
- Carmella Bocchino, Executive Vice President, America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
- Ceci Connolly, Senior Advisor, McKinsey Center for U.S. Health System Reform
- Michael Hash, Director, Office of Health Reform, HHS
- Members of the Tennessee U.S. Congressional Delegation
- Chip Kahn, President, Federation of American Hospitals
- Farzad Mostashari, Deputy National Coordinator for Programs and Policy, Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT
- Larry Sabato, Director, University of Virginia Center for Politics and author
Leadership Health Care is pleased to award one scholarship to a current member to attend the 2011 Delegation, which will cover the cost of the delegation fee. Apply now. Nominations must be submitted before Friday, February 18.
Special Welcome Reception and Banquet:
On Wednesday, March 30, the Nashville Health Care Council will welcome delegates with a networking reception sponsored by Adams and Reese, followed by a banquet featuring a keynote address from Larry Sabato, author and director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics. View the invitation.
Deadline to register is Wednesday, March 2. An overview of the 2011 Delegation, including accommodations and fees, is available.
Reflections on the 2011 Leadership Health Care Delegation to D.C.:
Photo highlights from the 2011 Delegation:
Photo credit: (c) 2011 Bill Burke/Page One