November 11, 2015 at 7:30 a.m.
November 11, 2015 at 4:00 p.m.
Riverwood Mansion 1833 Welcome Lane, Nashville , TN 37216
Join the women of Tennessee HFMA for the second Here conference, a day designed to start conversations around the goals, ambitions and achievements that shape us, individually and our industry as a whole.
This conference is an excellent opportunity to connect with some of the amazing women who shape healthcare in Nashville, throughout Tennessee, and nationally. It is a great opportunity to inspire and be inspired, to connect, and to learn. The conversation starts here.
- Veteran’s Day Feature – General Eden Murrie, Former Brigadier General, United States Air Force
- Leadership As a Legacy…What Is Yours? – Linda Whitley-Taylor, Emdeon
- Pointers, Watch-Outs, and Myth Busters for the Successful Female Professional – Ali Perry, Mizzouri
- The More the Merrier: How Top Women Can Support One Another – Corbette Doyle, Vanderbilt University
- Work Life Balance: Strategies for Success – Dr. Katherine Y. Brown, Learn CPR America
- Mentoring and Sponsorship – Dr. Caryl A. Hess, Augusta University
- Unleashing the power of Your Value – Jennifer Way, Way Solutions
- Financial Emotional Intelligence – Dr. Deborah Watts, The Oliver Group
- The Power of Community: Advancing Your Career with Mentors, Coaches & Sponsors – Janet J. Walls, Delta Blvd
We will also have a Leadership Panel moderated by Linda Rebrovick, Board Director, HealthStream & Consensus Point, featuring:
- Connie McGee –Business Development Executive, Intel Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Cristi Pruitt –Corporate Controller, Commonwealth Health Corp
- Lynn T. Simon – Chief Quality Officer, Community Health Systems
- Amber M. Sims – Chief Strategy Officer, St. Thomas Health
Business Casual Attire
Visit tnhfma.org/here for more information.