Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Leadership Health Care (LHC).
LHC is an initiative of the Nashville Health Care Council with an individual-based membership structure. LHC has its own events and programming focused on fostering the emerging health care leaders and entrepreneurs, while supporting the Council’s efforts to inspire global collaboration to improve health care. LHC is a unique and nationally-recognized initiative made up of nearly 800 individual members from 300 different organizations representing the diverse sectors of the health care industry. To learn more about member benefits, click here.
Annual LHC Membership Pricing Structure*
- Council Member Company Employee: $175
- Non-Council Member Company Employee: $275
- Full-Time Student: $75
*Annual membership does not include registration fees to certain LHC events. Some events have a separate registration fee, but all LHC events are only open to current LHC members.
Renew Your LHC Membership
- I’d like to renew my LHC membership – Click here
- I already have a profile login with the Nashville Health Care Council’s Access Portal – Click here
Need to create a profile?
- I work for a Council Member Company – Click here
- I do not work for a Council Member Company – Click here
- I’m not sure. View the current Council Member Company Directory – Click here
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or 615-743-3140.