Over the past 15 years, Leadership Health Care (LHC), an initiative of the Nashville Health Care Council, has grown into the premier organization for cultivating Nashville’s health care leaders. With nearly 900 members representing 330 companies, our unique development programs prepare health care professionals to take their careers to the next level. LHC members have risen to executive leadership positions or have gone on to launch successful start-up companies. They are the leading voices shaping the industry today. Join LHC to become a part of this inspiring community of emerging leaders.
LHC is an individual-based membership structure and is open to motivated health care professionals interested in dynamic educational, mentoring and networking opportunities, such as:
- Custom-designed fundamentals series, industry tours and networking receptions.
- Exclusive, members-only briefings with health care industry executives.
- Access to top health care decision makers and industry peers.
- Annual Delegation to Washington, D.C.
- Opportunity to be a part of a group of emerging leaders furthering Nashville’s reputation as the capital of the nation’s health care industry.
- Mentoring and leadership experience, including opportunities to serve on LHC committees and Board of Directors.
- Membership Dues: $150 annually*
- Student Dues: $50 annually*
*Annual membership does not include registration fees to certain LHC events. Some events have a separate registration fee, but are only open to LHC members.