Over the past 15 years, Leadership Health Care (LHC), an initiative of the Nashville Health Care Council, has grown into the premier organization for cultivating Nashville’s health care leaders. With nearly 800 members representing 300 organizations, our unique development programs prepare health care professionals to take their careers to the next level. LHC members have risen to executive leadership positions or have gone on to launch successful start-up companies. Join LHC to become a part of this inspiring community of emerging leaders.
LHC is an individual-based membership structure and is open to motivated health care professionals interested in dynamic educational, mentoring and networking opportunities, such as:
- Custom-designed lunch and learns, industry tours and networking receptions.
- Exclusive executive briefings with health care industry leaders.
- Access to LHC’s annual Delegation to hear from respected national experts on health care policy and thought leaders from the public and private sectors.
- Opportunity to bolster the Council’s role as a catalyst for leadership and innovation in health care.
- Mentoring and leadership experience, including opportunities to serve on LHC committees and board of directors.
Annual Membership Dues:
- Council Member Employee: $175*
- Non-Council Member Employee: $275*
- Full-time Student: $75*
*Annual membership does not include registration fees to certain LHC events. Some events have a separate registration fee, but all LHC events are only open to current LHC members.