The Nashville Health Care Council offers a suite of programming available to members designed to provide them the most up-to-date and expert information, including:
- Briefings with policy leaders and elected officials on reform and other updates coming out of Washington, D.C.
- Top-level panel discussions featuring C-suite executives, Wall Street analysts and health IT experts on the latest financings and health care business trends.
- Biennial international health care trade missions.
- The opportunity to serve as a sponsor for Council events attended by hundreds of decision-makers throughout the year.
- Leadership Health Care, an initiative to foster the next generation of health care leaders by creating educational and networking opportunities for members (separate, individual membership).