As my term as LHC Board Chair comes to an end, I look back with gratitude for the Board of Directors, Committee members, and overall membership that made this a memorable year. I’m grateful for the year I spent on the Nashville Health Care Council Board, learning from the top executives in the Nashville healthcare industry.
This year, we celebrated 20 years of LHC, but I also want to celebrate the accomplishments of this organization:
- Exceeded the annual goal for new memberships and renewals while projecting to end the year with a 67% renewal rate – all-time highest renewal rate in a fiscal year
- Recruited over 200 new members
- The LHC Board successfully implemented the Board Buddy program as part of the overall Health Care Council DEI initiative
- Kicked-off LHC’s 20th Anniversary bringing together over 70 past LHC board members for a dinner to celebrate the organizations success
- Conducted 37 events – the most events hosted by LHC in 1 year
- Hosted 28 in-person and virtual Networking Small Groups – the most hosted by LHC in 1 year
- Hosted 4 sold-out Cohorts
Lastly, I want to thank Molly Vice for her leadership, always steering this organization to be its best. It’s amazing to see how LHC has grown in 20 years and what was accomplished last year. However, I’m most excited to see what LHC will achieve in the coming years ahead.
-Andrea Cleeton Chair, Leadership Health Care Board of Directors, 2021-2022 Vice President, Operations Improvement, LifePoint Health