Nashville is recognized, both nationally and internationally, as the nation’s healthcare services capital and is known for nurturing innovative healthcare companies. The Council works to make information available about Nashville’s healthcare industry and to serve as a resource to obtain information about the industry. Please contact the Council with questions at (615) 743-3140 or email@example.com.
Featured White Paper
Nurse Well-being in the Face of an Ongoing Pandemic: A Survey
Strategies to Address the Health Care Information Technology Workforce Shortage
Economic impact study
Nashville is at the Center of the Health Care Industry: An Economic Impact Study
Nashville Capital Network: Growth of the Venture Capital Industry in Nashville
Brookings Report on Positioning Nashville as a Leader in Health IT
The Council Learns About Innovation and Ingenuity in Israel on its 13th International Health Care Mission
The Council visits the UK for its 12th International Health Care Mission
2022 Nashville Health Care Council Year in Review
2019 Nashville Health Care Council Year in Review
2018 Nashville Health Care Council Year in Review
2017 Nashville Health Care Council Fellows Class Book
2016 Nashville Health Care Council Fellows Class Book
2015 Nashville Health Care Council Fellows Class Book
We celebrate the achievements and innovations of our council members by featuring participating organizations and sharing their success stories. Member Mondays showcase the important work healthcare companies in our network are doing to inspire and educate council members. We highlight the accomplishments of our dedicated members to keep our professional community informed, introduce them to fellow healthcare organizations and deepen connections within our network.
Willis Towers Watson
Council member since 1995
Willis Towers Watson (WTW) is a leading global professional services company that provides advisory and solutions to clients in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. Some of the factors that separate WTW from its competition include:
- Global presence: WTW has a large global presence, with offices and operations in more than 140 countries.
- Diversified portfolio of services: WTW offers a wide range of services, including risk management, consulting, and technology solutions. This diversification allows the company to serve a wide range of clients across various industries and sectors.
- Strong reputation: WTW has a strong reputation for delivering high-quality services and solutions to clients. The company is well-known for its expertise in risk management, employee benefits, and human capital consulting.
- Innovation: WTW is continuously seeking for new solutions and services for its clients, making use of technology to improve the client experience and outcomes.
- Strong partnerships: WTW has established partnerships with some of the leading companies and organizations in various industries, which can help to provide clients with access to additional resources and expertise.
Overall, WTW’s global presence, diversified portfolio of services, strong reputation, innovative solutions, and strong partnerships are some of the factors that separate the company from its competition.
The Willis Towers Watson Healthcare Industry Practice is built on deep industry expertise, including dedicated healthcare brokers and other professionals that understand the healthcare environment, the risks our clients encounter and how to mitigate those risks through risk and insurance strategies which align with each client’s unique corporate goals and objectives.
Our Value Proposition is to enable clients to understand their risks, make informed risk treatment decisions and implement selected solutions. This is supported by health care subject matter experts who focus on exceeding client service and claims advocacy expectations, while providing access to data analytics to support buying and strategy decisions and providing fresh thought leadership and education on relevant and emerging issues.
What areas are your organization demonstrating social responsibility?
At WTW, we firmly believe in giving back and supporting our local community. As part of these efforts, we have partnered with Junior Achievement of Middle Tennessee to help mentor our local youth and help advance the skills of financial literacy, career readiness, and entrepreneurship. In the coming months, several WTW colleagues will volunteer at JA’s Finance Park – helping students navigate everyday financial decisions and coaching them on various career opportunities.
We exist to strengthen and elevate Nashville as the Healthcare City.View Purpose