LHC invites applications for service on the Education and Events Committee and Marketing and Membership Committee. These two committees provide opportunity for active engagement in LHC.
- All individuals who have been an LHC member for at least one year may apply.
- LHC members may submit one application with their preferred committee indicated.
- Current committee members must reapply with the exception of LHC board members.
- Committee service will commence on July 1, 2016, and conclude on June 30, 2017.
- Applications are due by close of business on Friday, April 22.
- All candidates will be notified of their application status by Friday, May 6.
Additionally, LHC is pleased to offer a one-year term on the organization’s board of directors to a student member. This opportunity is open to one LHC student member who is currently enrolled in a graduate degree program.
- The student’s term of service on the LHC board will run from July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017.
- The student board member is expected to participate in board activities, including attending quarterly board meetings and fulfilling additional committee assignments.
- Selection will be based upon involvement in LHC activities, overall support of the organization’s mission, and the recommendation of a recognized authority from his or her educational institution.
- Nominations must be submitted by Friday, April 22, 2016.
Please direct any questions about committee service or student board seat nominations to Council Director of Talent Development Kelly West, firstname.lastname@example.org.