Leadership Health Care (LHC), an initiative of the Nashville Health Care Council, announces the appointment of its 2019–2020 board of directors, effective as of July 1, 2019. Jessica Wells, assistant vice president, education and research, Graduate Medical Education, HCA Healthcare, has been named board chairwoman, and Jordan Kendig, program director, patient experience, HCA Healthcare, will serve as board vice chairman.
“Leadership Health Care plays an invaluable role in the development of Nashville’s future industry leaders. I look forward to working with each new board member as we continue to develop the next generation of health care leaders and entrepreneurs in Nashville’s globally-recognized health care industry,” said Wells.
Click here to view LHC incoming chair, LHC director and LHC immediate past chair.
- Monica Greene,Manager, Technical Delivery & Optimization, naviHealth
- Adam Harthcock, COO, Utilize Health
- Josh Hopson, Director, Government Relations, LifePoint Health
- Matt Kroplin, Partner, Burr & Forman
- Stephen Smith, Facility Administrator, DaVita
- Taylor Weis, Senior Associate, Council Capital
The following new directors join the LHC Board for three-year terms:
Emily Carpenter,health care MBA candidate, Vanderbilt University, joins the board in a one-year student seat. Wes Pass, chief strategy officer, CarePayment and immediate past board chairman, will continue to serve on the board this year.
LHC board members continuing to serve for 2019–2020 include:
- Duncan Allen, Chief of Staff, OneOncology
- Joshua Anthony, M.D., Physician, Meharry Medical College
- Jesse Bland, Principal, Heritage Group
- Andrea Cleeton, Vice President, Integration and Process Improvement, LifePoint Health
- Aadam Hussain, General Manager, Change HealthCare
- Sam Hutcheson, President and CEO, Endo Practice Partners
- Drake Jarman, Senior Vice President of Sales, Stratasan
- Dan Kuninsky, Technology Counsel, HCA Healthcare
- Baxter Lee, CFO, Clearwater Compliance
- Joshua Livingston, Senior Vice President, Healthcare Banking, Hancock Whitney Bank
- Scott Mertie, President, Kraft Healthcare Consulting
- Justin Mooneyhan, Senior Director, IT Project Management, AMSURG, an Envision Healthcare Solution
- Michaela Poizner, Attorney, Baker Donelson
- Katie Tarr, Senior Manager, Healthcare Valuations Services, LBMC
- Nesrin Tift, Partner, Bass, Berry & Sims
- Holley West, Chief of Staff, EVP Communications, Applied Health Analytics
“I welcome our new LHC board members who are joining a team of motivated emerging leaders from across the industry. Together, we will continue to provide exceptional opportunities for our members to grow professionally as we foster the next generation of health care leaders,” said Molly Vice, director of LHC.
About Leadership Health Care
Leadership Health Care (LHC) was formed in 2002 as an initiative of the Nashville Health Care Council to foster the next generation of health care leaders by creating educational and networking opportunities for members. LHC’s mission is to cultivate the talent of health care professionals into the health care leaders of tomorrow. LHC seeks to provide professionals with ongoing opportunities to develop their knowledge of the health care industry through educational events and networking opportunities that:
- Foster the next generation of health care leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Further Nashville’s role as a catalyst for leadership and collaboration in health care.
For more information on LHC, visit https://healthcarecouncil.com/leadership-health-care/.