Leadership Health Care (LHC) announces the appointment of its 2018–2019 board of directors, effective as of July 1, 2018. Wes Pass, national for-profit health care group, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, has been named board chairman, and Jessica Wells, associate vice president, education and research, Graduate Medical Education, HCA Healthcare, will serve as board vice chairman.
LHC is an initiative of the Nashville Health Care Council that develops the talent of emerging health care industry leaders by creating educational and networking opportunities for the group’s nearly 800 members.
The following new directors join the LHC Board for three-year terms:
- Duncan Allen, Administrative Officer (Cancer), Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Aadam Hussain, General Manager, MedRx Network, Change Healthcare
- Joshua Livingston, Senior Vice President, Healthcare Banking, Hancock and Whitney Bank
- Justin Mooneyhan, Director, Clinical Technology – Ambulatory and Post-Acute Systems, LifePoint Health
- Michaela Poizner, Attorney, Baker Donelson
- Katie Tarr, Senior Manager, Healthcare Valuation Services, LBMC
Jeff Lenar, health care MBA candidate, Vanderbilt University, joins the board in a one-year student seat. Claire Cowart Halton, shareholder, Baker Donelson and former board chairman, will also serve on the board this year, completing her three-year board term.
“I welcome our new LHC board members who are joining a team of motivated emerging leaders from across the industry. Together, we will continue to provide exceptional opportunities for our members to grow professionally as we foster the next generation of health care leaders,” said Molly Vice, director of LHC.