Leadership Health Care (LHC), an initiative of the Nashville Health Care Council, announces the appointment of its 2020–2021 board of directors, effective as of July 1, 2020. Jordan Kendig, director, leadership and organizational development, HCA Healthcare, has been named board chair, and, Andrea Cleeton, vice president, operations improvement, LifePoint Health, will serve as board vice chair.
“As Leadership Health Care continues to nurture the talents of emerging leaders, I look forward to working with each and every board member to enhance this organization for its members, for Nashville’s health care industry and for the future of health care,” said Kendig.
Click here to view headshot of LHC incoming chair.
The following new directors join the LHC Board for three-year terms:
- Meagan Brasher, Director, New Market Transformation, naviHealth
- Steve Horvath, Principal, North Highland
- Rachel Johnson, Healthcare MBA Candidate, Owen Graduate School of Management, Vanderbilt University
- Patrick Saale, Assistant Vice President, Strategic Operations, LifePoint Health
- Josh Scales, Founder, Uniti Health
Alexa Briggs, health care MBA candidate, Belmont University, joins the board in a one-year student seat. Jessica Wells, assistant vice president, education and research, graduate medical education, HCA Healthcare and immediate past board chair, will continue to serve on the board this year.
LHC board members continuing to serve for 2020–2021 include:
- Duncan Allen, Chief of Staff, OneOncology
- Monica Greene, Manager, Technical Delivery & Optimization, naviHealth
- Adam Harthcock, COO, Utilize Health
- Josh Hopson, Assistant Vice President, Government Relations, LifePoint Health
- Aadam Hussain, General Manager, Change Healthcare
- Drake Jarman, Regional Vice President, CarePayment
- Matt Kroplin, Partner, Burr & Forman
- Dan Kuninsky, Senior Technology Counsel, HCA Healthcare
- Joshua Livingston, Senior Vice President, Healthcare Banking, Hancock Whitney Bank
- Justin Mooneyhan, Senior Director, IT Project Management, Envision Healthcare
- Wes Pass, Chief Strategy Officer, CarePayment (Past Chair)
- Michaela Poizner, Attorney, Baker Donelson
- Stephen Smith, Facility Administrator, DaVita
- Katie Tarr, Shareholder, Healthcare Valuations Services, LBMC
- Nesrin Tift, Member, Bass, Berry & Sims
- Taylor Weis, Senior Associate, Council Capital
- Holley West, Chief of Staff, Qualifacts
“I welcome our new board and executive committee members who become an important part of Leadership Health Care’s mission to provide exceptional opportunities for emerging leaders in Nashville to grow. Our networking, educational and philanthropic programing play an important role in developing a talented health care workforce in Nashville,” said Molly Vice, director of LHC.