Leadership Health Care (LHC), a program of the Nashville Health Care Council, announces the appointment of its 2023-2024 board of directors, effective as of July 1, 2023. Michaela Poizner, Partner, Baker Donelson, has been named board chairwoman, and Josh Hopson, VP, Communications, TEAMHealth, will serve as board vice chairman.
“It is an honor to serve as the Board Chairwoman for Leadership Health Care throughout the next year as we carry on the legacy of impacting the Nashville healthcare industry through our leadership development opportunities. Our board is eager and excited to continue cultivating the talent of heath care professionals into tomorrow’s health care leaders,” said Poizner.
Drake Jarman, SVP of Growth, Amedisys and immediate past board chairman, will continue to serve on the board this year.
The following new directors join the LHC Board for three-year terms:
- Rush Brady, VP, Finance & Development, Odyssey Behavioral Health
- Will Hays, Senior Financial Analyst, Contessa Health
LHC board members continuing to serve for 2023-2024 include:
- Duncan Allen, Senior Vice President – Specialty, Main Street Health
- Sarah Bouldin, VP, Marketing and Communications, Centerstone
- Meagan Brasher, VP, Growth and Strategic Accounts, Optum Home & Community
- Lauren Farley, Director of Growth, LBMC
- Michael Graham, Senior Director, Marketing Strategy, Compassus
- Monica Greene, Director, Information Systems, Karoo Health
- Adam Harthcock, Healthcare Enterprise Strategy Advisor, Strategy& (PwC)
- Rachel Johnson, Senior Consultant, Deloitte Consulting
- Matt Kroplin, VP and Assistant General Counsel, Ardent Health Services
- Joshua Livingston, Relationship Executive, Healthcare Services, J.P. Morgan
- Justin Mooneyhan, Sr. Director, Strategy, Solutions, & Innovation, AMSURG
- Meghan Mouser, Director, Product, Revenue Cycle Management, Kipu Health
- James Porter, AVP, Provider Engagement, Monogram Health
- Patrick Saale, VP, Strategic Operations, Lifepoint Health
- Josh Scales, Founder, Uniti Health
- Stephen Smith, Senior Consultant, CT&I, HCA Healthcare
- Katie Tarr, Shareholder, Healthcare Valuations Services, LBMC
- Huy Tran, VP, People & DEI, Syllable AI
- Taylor Weis, VP, LLR Partners
“I welcome our new LHC board members who are joining a team of leaders from across the industry. Together, we will continue to tell the story of Nashville as The Healthcare City by developing our emerging talent.” said Clay Hatton, Program Manager of the Nashville Health Care Council.
“The Nashville Health Care Council is thrilled to continue to support the development of Nashville’s talent pipeline with the newest additions to the board of Leadership Health Care, the Council’s signature program for emerging leaders. I am excited to witness the positive impact this group will have on shaping the future of The Healthcare City,” said Apryl Childs Potter, President of the Nashville Health Care Council.
About Leadership Health Care
Leadership Health Care is an add-on membership that provides specialized programming to fit the professional development needs of emerging healthcare leaders. Each quarter, Leadership Health Care participants engage in special Nashville Health Care Council programming specifically designed to help emerging healthcare executives hone their leadership skills, build powerful industry knowledge and connect with a strong network of peers.
Leadership Health Care (LHC) was formed in 2002 as a program of the Nashville Health Care Council to foster the next generation of health care leaders by creating educational and networking opportunities for members. LHC’s mission is to cultivate the talent of health care professionals into the health care leaders of tomorrow. LHC seeks to provide professionals with ongoing opportunities to develop their knowledge of the health care industry through educational events and networking opportunities that:
- Foster the next generation of health care leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Further Nashville’s role as a catalyst for leadership and collaboration in health care.
For more information on LHC, visit https://healthcarecouncil.com/leadership-health-care/.
About the Nashville Health Care Council
The Nashville Health Care Council strengthens and elevates Nashville as the nation’s healthcare industry capital. Founded in 1995, the Council serves as the common ground for the city’s vibrant healthcare cluster. The Council offers engagement opportunities where the industry’s most influential executives come together to exchange ideas, share solutions, build businesses, and grow leaders.
For more information on the Council, please visit www.healthcarecouncil.com.