Leadership Health Care (LHC), an initiative of the Nashville Health Care Council, announces the appointment of its 2021–2022 board of directors, effective as of July 1, 2021. Andrea Cleeton, vice president, operations improvement, LifePoint Health, has been named board chair, and, Drake Jarman, regional vice president, CarePayment, will serve as board vice chair.
“I look forward to working with our board members to continue LHC’s legacy of cultivating and developing the talents of Nashville’s emerging health care leaders. Together we will continue to push this organization and its members forward,” said Cleeton
Click here to view LHC incoming chair, LHC director and LHC immediate past chair.
The following new directors join the LHC Board for three-year terms:
- Lauren Farley, Chief of Staff, Ancore Health
- Meghan Mouser, Director of Development, Experian Health
- Eric Stephens, Chief Data Analytics Officer, Nashville General Hospital
- Huy Tran, Vice President, People and Culture, naviHealth
Emma McNeil, healthcare MBD candidate, Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management, joins the board in a one-year student seat. Jordan Kendig, director, leadership and organization development, HCA Healthcare and immediate past board chair will continue to serve on the board this year.
LHC board members continuing to serve for 2021–2022 include:
- Duncan Allen, Vice President, OneOncology
- Meagan Brasher, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, Prospero Health
- Monica Greene, Director, IT Integration, Envision
- Adam Harthcock, Healthcare Enterprise Strategy Advisor, Strategy& (PwC)
- Josh Hopson, Assistant Vice President, Government Relations, LifePoint Health
- Steve Horvath, AVP, Product Management at HealthTrust
- Rachel Johnson, Healthcare MBA Candidate, Owen Graduate School of Management, Vanderbilt University
- Matt Kroplin, Vice President and Assistant General Counsel, Ardent Health Services
- Joshua Livingston, Relationship Executive, Healthcare Services, J.P. Morgan
- Emma McNeil, Healthcare MBD Candidate, Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management (Student Seat)
- Justin Mooneyhan, Senior Director, IT Project Management, Envision
- Michaela Poizner, Partner, Baker Donelson
- Patrick Saale, Assistant Vice President, Strategic Operations, LifePoint Health
- Josh Scales, Founder, Uniti Health
- Stephen Smith, Facility Administrator, DaVita
- Katie Tarr, Shareholder, Healthcare Valuations Services, LBMC
- Nesrin Tift, Member, Bass, Berry & Sims
- Taylor Weis, LLR Partners
“I welcome our new board and executive committee members who will become an integral part in ensuring Leadership Health Care continues to fulfill its mandate of providing opportunities for Nashville’s emerging health care leaders. Our networking, educational and philanthropic programing play an important role in developing a talented health care workforce in Nashville,” said Molly Vice, director of LHC.