Leadership Health Care (LHC), an initiative of the Nashville Health Care Council, is the foremost organization for cultivating Nashville’s emerging health care leaders. With nearly 800 individual members representing 300 organizations, LHC’s unique development programs prepare health care professionals to take their careers to the next level. Join LHC to become part of this inspiring community of emerging leaders.
LHC is an individual-based membership structure, with its own events and programming. LHC membership is open to motivated health care professionals interested in dynamic educational, mentoring and networking opportunities. LHC membership benefits include:
- Custom-designed lunch and learns, industry tours and networking receptions.
- Exclusive executive briefings with health care industry leaders.
- Access to LHC’s annual Delegation to hear from respected national experts on health care policy and thought leaders from the public and private sectors.
- Opportunity to bolster the Council’s role as a catalyst for leadership and innovation in health care.
- Mentoring and leadership experience, including opportunities to serve on LHC committees and board of directors.