LHC invites applications for service on the Education and Events Committee and Marketing and Membership Committee. These two committees provide opportunity for active engagement in LHC.
- All individuals who have been an LHC member for at least one year may apply.
- LHC members may submit one application with their preferred committee indicated.
- Current committee members must reapply with the exception of LHC board members.
- Each committee includes eight LHC board members and eight non-board members.
- Committee service will commence on July 1, 2014, and conclude on June 30, 2015.
- Applications are due by close of business on Friday, May 2, 2014.
LHC is pleased to offer a one-year term on the organization’s board of directors to a student member. This opportunity is open to any 2014 member currently enrolled in a graduate degree program.
- The student’s term of service on the FY 2014-2015 LHC Board of Directors will run from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015.
- The student board member is expected to actively participate in LHC board activities, including attending quarterly board meetings and fulfilling additional committee assignments.
- LHC leadership will judge student nominees based on involvement in LHC activities, overall support of the organization’s mission, and the recommendation of a recognized authority from his or her educational institution.
- Nominations are due by close of business on Friday, May 2, 2014.
Click here to submit a nomination.
Please direct any questions to LHC Director Jenni Bradley, 615-743-3146