Council member companies and their direct employees have access to an unparalleled suite of benefits that provides knowledge, best practices and business opportunities. These benefits include:
- Invitations to all Council events, which are open to members only.
- Briefings on issues confronting the health care community from key industry analysts, influential business leaders and powerful policymakers.
- Networking opportunities with Nashville’s leading health care industry executives.
- Sponsorship opportunities at Council events, which are attended by hundreds of decision-makers throughout the year.
- Inclusion in and complimentary copies of Council collateral materials, which are distributed to thousands of contacts across the country and throughout the world. This includes the Nashville Health Care Industry Family Tree, a visual depiction of Nashville’s growing and interconnected health care industry.
- The opportunity to participate in international programs designed to connect Council member executives with high-level policymakers, industry leaders and U.S. officials abroad.
To learn more about becoming a Council member company, click here.