NASHVILLE, Tenn., — Today, the Nashville Health Care Council proudly announced the agenda and speaker details for its inaugural Nashville Healthcare Sessions conference, featuring some of the healthcare industry’s most influential innovators and dealmakers.
“In healthcare, all roads lead to Nashville. The lineup for the inaugural Sessions conference is a testament to the prominence and impact of our region’s massive healthcare cluster,” said Apryl Childs-Potter, president of the Nashville Health Care Council. “Our program will showcase living legends, visionaries, change-makers, and leaders of the most preeminent healthcare organizations in the U.S. These are the people who share the deepest understanding of the healthcare system and what it takes to make innovation successful.”
With an ecosystem of over 900 healthcare companies, the Nashville healthcare industry generates more than $97 billion in annual revenue and employs nearly 500,000 people across the U.S.
At the inaugural Sessions conference, more than 40 speakers will participate in two days of content curated by the Council and its partners to start the week. The conference marks the first time that leaders of so many Nashville-based and Nashville-connected companies will all share the stage at the same conference.
Some featured speakers include:
- Sam Hazen, CEO, HCA Healthcare
- Adam Boehler, CEO, Rubicon Founders
- Brad Smith, Chairman and CEO, Main Street Health
- Rob Allen, President and CEO, Intermountain Healthcare
- Cindy Baier, CEO and Director, Brookdale Senior Living
- Neil de Crescenzo, CEO, Optum Insight
- David Dill, Chairman and CEO, Lifepoint Health
- John Driscoll, Executive Vice President and President, U.S. Healthcare, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Ashima Gupta, Global Director, Healthcare Strategy and Solutions, Google Cloud
- Tim Hingtgen, CEO, Community Health Systems
- Chris Hunter, CEO, Acadia
- Marty Bonick, CEO, Ardent Health
- Alex Karp, Co-founder and CEO, Palantir Technologies
- George Renaudin, President, Medicare & Medicaid, Humana
- Tom Cowhey, Senior Vice President, Capital Markets, CVS Health
- Nancy Brown, General Partner, Oak
- Stu Clark, CEO, Premise Health
- Aneesh Chopra, Co-Founder & President, CareJourney
- And more!
The full Nashville Healthcare Sessions agenda can be found here.
In addition to two full days of content, more than 30 Associated Events will take place in Nashville as part of the conference activities. Associated Events include invitation-only dinners, panels and programming hosted by Council member companies and community partners. See a full list of Associated Events.
Nashville Healthcare Sessions, named as a nod to the collaborative spirit of Nashville’s music legacy, offers a unique conference experience that begins with two days of curated content, invitation-only dinners for chief healthcare executives and a networking reception. More than 30 associated events, ranging from Federal Health Innovation Day, the Nashville Entrepreneur Center’s Telehealth Academy will also take place across the city throughout the week. Attendees can build their own conference experience by creating a customized agenda that fits their own interests and priorities. Presenting sponsors include Acadia Healthcare, Brookdale Senior Living, Community Health Systems, HCA Healthcare, Lifepoint Health and Optum.
For more information, visit www.nashvillehealthcaresessions.com.
About the Nashville Health Care Council
The Nashville Health Care Council strengthens and elevates Nashville as The Healthcare City. With a $68 billion economic impact and 333,000 jobs locally, Nashville’s healthcare ecosystem is a world-class healthcare hub. Founded in 1995, the Council serves as the common ground for the city’s vibrant healthcare cluster. The Council offers engagement opportunities where the industry’s most influential executives come together to exchange ideas, share solutions, build businesses and grow leaders.
For more information on the Council, please visit www.healthcarecouncil.com.